Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Labels

cakes (3) cookies (2) macarons (2)

Friday, October 29, 2010

YES... YES.... YES.....!!!!!



My girlfriend is coming for a visit from SFO next week and she has made a special request for Macarons! So i tried making them again and gosh they did not turn out well like the last time i did. I really had a hard time perfecting them again...

I had sleepless nights thinking what could have gone wrong and i did my homework again searching through blog and youtube for tutorials. After the 5th attempt i failed again!!

Problems:
1) The shells did not rise and turn out to be like biscuits without any foot.
2) The shells rise nicely and deflated half time and turn out looking wrinkled with foot.
3) The shells rise halfway and started to crack during the baking process.
4) The shells rise nicely, foot can be seen but the oven is too hot and they got burnt.
5) Some of the shells cracked and some are ok.



I gave up after these failed attempts and catch up on my sleep after few sleepless night.

I tried and recall what went wrong in between the process and finally i know what is it!!! I cannot describe the feeling when the macaron started to rise and foot forming and then everything went well. Now i am going to explore into more flavours!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...