Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Labels

cakes (3) cookies (2) macarons (2)

Thursday, October 21, 2010

20.10.2010

My birthday has always been a SPECIAL one because there is someone whom share the same birth date as me and we were created in my mummy's womb on the same day!!! Yes!! She's my identical twin sister! She is slightly taller and slimmer other than that we basically looks the same. Time really flies... now we are both mummies!

Who is the elder one? Our mum told us that she made a mistaken during registration. I am suppose to be the 1st twin as i came out 1st but my mum made a mistake and register my sister as the 1st twin. So legally i am the 2nd twin... anyway it doesn't matter as we all know I am the 姐姐 , she's the 妹妹. But it really makes no difference with that few minutes.

My mum will always dress us up with the same clothes and we will always be the central of attraction. I am not too sure how other twins feel when you already look the same and furthermore need to dress the same... what is my identity? But now when i saw twins on the road and their parents dressed then up with the same outfit, they look so adorable! Abit conflicting isn't it?!

Anyway, this year the numbers for our birth date is the same as the year which only happens once in a lifetime. So to celebrate this special day, i decide to bake a simple chocolate cake layered with chocolate truffle icing specially for my so called the other half.

Happy birthday my dearest sister!! ;)




This is another chocolate cake that i did for my FIL birthday one week later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...