Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Labels

cakes (3) cookies (2) macarons (2)

Thursday, October 14, 2010

chance upon...


One day a friend of mine asked me whether i do cupcakes for birthday as her friend is interested to order some cupcakes for her son 3years old birthday. I pondered for a while as i have never baked cupcakes for birthday parties.. only for my girl school mini parties. Since i have baked for so many times and never done project like this, why not?! I took the courage and took up this 1st project!

I went through my baking books for ideas and I thought brownies cupcake with fluffy frosting will be nice for little ones. As per request from my friend's friend, cookies will be included. So i made some butter cookies using my all time favourite cookies cutter.

As i do this FOC for the little boy, his mummy bought this for me as a token of appreciation. Thank you Travis mummy!


I hope Travis will have a wonderful time celebrating his birthday in school tomolo! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...