Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Labels

cakes (3) cookies (2) macarons (2)

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Macaron are so sensitive!! Help!!!

I have been practising for the so called Big Day and I failed again and again and again!! After another 5 attempts I still couldn't get my macarons out nicely from the oven and am totally exhausted with disappointment! :(

I do not know what went wrong as I followed step-by-step closely from my last successful attempt. WIth the exact minutes and the different in speed the egg whites should be beaten, the number of times that i needed to do the folding and the number of minutes in the oven with the correct temperature. I do not know where and why it went wrong.

Looks like my girlfriend is going to disappointed but i think i have tried my best! If anyone know how to do it and would like to share your experiences, please drop me a line. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...