Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Labels

cakes (3) cookies (2) macarons (2)

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Double Chocolate Cookies


Today i was confined at home as my little darling is having fever for the 2nd day and today she had blocked nose too, poor thing. While she is taking her afternoon nap, i baked some double chocolate almond cookies for myself as i was craving for it!

Paige woke up and wanted my attention while i was halfway through preparing the ingredients. So she helped me sieved the dry ingredients and weighting the amount of chocolate that is to be melt in the microwave oven and stirred it evenly. After these few activities, she says she is tired and went to my room and watch her favourite tv programme- Charlie and Lola.

While my cookies are baking in the oven, we spent some time fixing a giant puzzle. After completing the puzzles, the timing is just nice for my cookies to be eaten. Yum..Yum...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...